- By counting the remaining cards in hand, each card counts by face value.
- The winner is the player with lowest counting scores and will win the scores from the others.
- The loser will lose the counting scores.
- If the player who passes all the 13 cards, he turns out becoming a winner instead of a loser. The others will lose additional 100 scores.
- If the player who sends out all the cards, means there are no cards remaining in hand, The others will lose additional 30 scores.
- If there are two players who send out all the cards, the others will lose additional 20 scores. The two winners share the scores.
- If there are three players who send out all the cards, the other one will lose additional 30 scores. The three winners share the scores.